It was towards the end of World War II in the years 1940-1945 that a number of winegrowers and distillers decided to join together to found a cooperative to store Cognac brandy. In order to complete this production circuit, they also decided to bottle their Cognac under the name of an heir of an illustrious family of the French aristocracy, Prince Hubert de Polignac. The latter became the privileged Ambassador of Cognac Prince Hubert de Polignac in January 1947.
A few years later in February 1959, Cognac Prince Hubert de Polignac was awarded the prestigious title of Official Supplier to the Danish Court.
Today, as it was more than 70 years ago, this House, which gathers more than 250 Domaines in the delimited region of Cognac and whose stocks amount to more than 25,000 casks, continues to appeal in many countries around the world.