1. Personal data collected
The personal data that can be collected on the Site are the following:
Account/profile creation: your name, first name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or cell phone number as well as your connection data are recorded when you create your account/profile.
Connection to the site : on this occasion, your connection, navigation and location data are recorded.
Online discussions : when you communicate with other users on the site, the data relating to these exchanges are recorded.
Information from third parties : Some of your data (in particular your name, first name and telephone and/or postal address) may have been transmitted to us, with your prior consent, by our partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by the present stipulations.
Contact : When filling in the contact form, your name, first name, e-mail address and your message are collected.
Newsletter subscription form: e-mail address.
Cookies : Cookies are used to collect certain information when using the Site (in particular your IP address, information about the computer used for browsing, the connection method, the type and version of the Internet browser, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed). You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
2. Purpose of Use
The purposes for which we use your personal data are mainly the following:
- access and use of the site;
- creation of an account
- purchase of our products
- management of customer relations and product orders
- verification and authentication of your data;
- optimizing the layout and operation of the site;
- fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- providing user support;
- managing payment services;
- providing personalized content and services based on your browsing history, preferences and interests;
- subscription to our newsletter
- management of marketing actions and commercial prospecting: sending commercial information and advertising messages, according to your browsing history, preferences and interests.
When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the Site, this mandatory nature is indicated at the time of data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not have access to certain services, features or sections of the Site.
3. Duration of storage
Visitor/prospect data: your personal information is kept for a period not exceeding 36 months, unless:
- You exercise, under the conditions provided below, one of your rights under the law;
- A longer retention period is permitted or required by law or regulation. Account activity data (purchases, quotes, invoices, shipments) are kept for 10 years after the event occurs. This period is required by French law, which requires that elements related to invoicing be kept for 10 years as evidence (article L. 123-22 paragraph 2 of the French commercial code).
Customer account data: your personal information is kept by Premium Grands Crus for the time strictly necessary to manage the commercial relationship and to carry out the processing mentioned in paragraph 2.
During this period, the Site puts in place the organizational, software, legal, technical and physical means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, deletion or access by unauthorized third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees and agents of Premium Grands Crus, authorized by virtue of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the execution of tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as for the proper management of the relationship with you, without you having to give your authorization. It is specified that, within the framework of the execution of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Apart from the cases set out above, Premium Grands Cruss undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
5. Rights of the persons on the collected data
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of April 27, 2016 (applicable as of May 25, 2018), you have the right to access, rectify, portability and deletion of your data or to limit the processing.
In the event that you do not wish/no longer wish to receive promotional messages and invitations via emails and SMS messages, or to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you have the possibility to indicate your choice when finalizing your order, to modify your choice by contacting the company under the conditions mentioned above or by using the unsubscribe links provided in the messages.
For any additional information or complaint, the customer can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés on www.cnil.fr
Premium Grands Crus may modify its confidentiality policy. If this is the case, these modifications will be published in a new version of the present confidentiality policy.
PREMIUM GRANDS CRUS take part in and complies with all IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework Specifications and Policies. It uses Consent Management Platform no. 92.
You can change your choices at any time by clicking here.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within the browser of your computer. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. The websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Site usage: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may record your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+...);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, database enrichment) the Internet user who navigates on our Site in real time or afterwards;
- Audience measurement: to track statistical data on Site traffic (i.e., how users use the Site and to improve the Site's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, as well as allow you to refuse to accept it, and delete your cookies periodically.
Under the terms of Ordinance No. 59-107 of January 7, 1959 and Law No. 74-631 of July 5, 1974, the sale of alcohol to minors under 18 years is prohibited. If the buyer places an order from another country than France, he/she commits to have the minimum age to consume alcohol as specified in the legislation. The abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation. Premium Grands Crus commits to respect the confidentiality of the information provided by the buyer, exclusively reserved to Premium Grands Crus. In application of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data. The visuals on the site are not contractual. Pursuant to Article 14, paragraph 1 of European Regulation No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 on the ECR, the European Commission provides consumers with an online dispute resolution platform available at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Name: PREMIUM GRANDS CRUS - ARTHIS E-COMMERCE
Legal form: SASU with share capital of 1,000 euros
Legal representative: Eric Hallot
Registered office: 19 rue de la Scierie - Domaine de Montauban - 17810 Nieul-lès-Saintes
Phone number: +33 (0)5 46 95 42 76
Email : [email protected]
VAT no.: FR 78953235124
Siret : 95323512400013
Hosting: Kaizen Agency, 9 rue André Darbon 33300 Bordeaux